As a college student, even with a job, generous parents, and scholarships, money always seems to be tight. Along the way you learn lessons how to stay thrifty or at least attempt to be. From experience I can say being thrifty doesn’t always work. Sometimes money is just sparse no matter how hard you try and you can’t buy all things you want to buy. Or you can’t eat out at all the awesome restaurants that surround you. Sometimes you just have to cave and buy Taco Bell with your boyfriend because it is all you both can afford.
Anyways, I have compiled a small list of the things to buy in bulk for your bathroom. Buying in bulk is very helpful and a good use of money because you will always, always, need toilet paper. This list might seem very obvious but at the same time it is easy to forget the necessary items we always use and need. Better to buy in bulk so as to not run out or spend $20.00 on 5 tampons because you need it immediately.
As far as space storing the items it can be difficult but we will get to that later. Organizing. First, working on more bang for your buck buying items.
- Obviously, Toilet Paper.
- Razors (may be expensive in the moment but will save you later!)
- Hand soaps
- Body Wash (You will always need this, or bars of soap, and if you don’t you may want to take a quick sniff to confirm this necessary item)
- Shaving Cream
- For Girls: Tampons, and Pads! Buy it!
- Air freshener can’t hurt but not as necessary as everything else.
- Clorox disinfectant wipes or some kind of disinfectant (you’re in the bathroom for heavens sake!)
Anything I have forgotten that you think is necessary for the long haul in the bathroom?